- Jennifer Probst kept me up every night while I was nursing my baby with her series – First the Marriage to a Billionaire Series and then Searching For Series! Interconnected, this 2 series provide us eight great books to spend our reading time! And I’m looking forward to read Izzy’s story, Searching for Mine!!!
- Then there’s Kate Meader‘s series Hot in Chicago!!!! Once I started it I couldn’t put it down!!! Sexy firefighters mix with politics and lots of humming scenes!
- And, of course, I cannot let my beloved Lauren Layne behind! Both Blurred Lines and the first book of the Oxford Series, Irresistibly Yours, passed across my hands during this down time.
- Also, Emma Chase’s The Legal Briefs Series is part of my read list – I have a lot to say about this two books and I’m excited to get Appealed, the third book if this serie in January 2016!
- Finally, I’ve a couple of other reviews of some amazing books such as I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella, White Collared Series by Shelly Bell and Maybe Series by Colleen Hoover
“In this adrenaline-charged thriller, genius-hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomkvist face a dangerous new threat and must again join forces.
Late one night, Blomkvist receives a phone call from a trusted source claiming to have information vital to the United States. The source has been in contact with a young female super hacker—a hacker resembling someone Blomkvist knows all too well.
The implications are staggering.
Blomkvist, in desperate need of a scoop for Millennium, turns to Lisbeth for help. She, as usual, has her own agenda.
In The Girl in the Spider’s Web, the duo who thrilled 80 million readers in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest meet again in an extraordinary and uniquely of-the-moment thriller.”
Holly S..t!!! E.L. James now bring us the story from Christian’s perspective… So, let’s be real about this – this could be a mayor hit or a total disaster!!!